A stone's throw from Square Vergote and the European quarter, discover this impressive residence of architects L.E. Govaerts and A.Van Vaerenbergh, offering 6 bedrooms for +/- 420m2 useful with large garage and beautiful South West garden on land planted with 3a88ca.
In need of renovations, the house remains habitable and offers enormous potential in a highly desirable area.
5 bedrooms + an independent roof space, 3 shower rooms, 5 toilets, possibility of 4 parking spaces.
House maintained and having kept its original features because in the same family since construction.
Renovated and insulated roof, recent gas boiler, electricity compliant until 2037. PEB F 60
* GROUND FLOOR: entrance hall - cloakroom - separate toilet - main staircase (leading to the large lounge on the first floor) -
Second hall with service staircase (leading to the kitchen on the first floor) - laundry room - large garage (9m deep) - wine cellar.
* BEL-ETAGE: large front living room of +/- 42m2 with bay window and period features - rear dining room of +/- 28m2 giving access to the ground floor garden +/- 165m2 (SOUTH-WEST) - a large separate kitchen with breakfast area.
* 2nd FLOOR: Landing with cupboards, a front bedroom of +/- 23m2 with bathroom - Central dressing room - Rear bedroom of +/- 28m2 with bathroom and terrace.
* 3rd FLOOR: Landing - separate WC with cupboards - front bedroom (+/- 16m2) - bathroom (bath, sink) - two rear bedrooms (+/- 12 and 9m2) - large storage room.
* UNDER-ROOF: space of +/- 60m2 converted into a large multipurpose room.
* BASEMENT: Two cellars and boiler room.
* PEB = F 60
Reference : 4075050
Environmental impact rating (CO2): 60 kg/m²