- Ground Floor: HSP: 2.59m
* Hall entrance slabs Saint-Lambert (4.3 / 2.7 = 11.9m²)
* Bedroom 1 (3 / 3.4 = 10.3m²), rush sea floor, en-suite shower room (1.6 / 1.8 = 3.5m²) with vanity unit.
* Stay in L (11 / 4.3 = 47 m² + 25.7m ² = 72.7m ²), slabs of Saint-Lambert on the ground and beautiful stone fireplace, high ceilings "cathedral", 3 French windows opening on the terrace and the garden, separable dining-room area, opening onto a large gallery / mezzanine of the 1st floor.
* Separate kitchen (5.4 / 5.2 = 28.6m²), open fire, shale slabs, equipped (double door fridge, oven, hob, extractor hood, dishwasher, double sink), breakfast area, garden access.
* Service entrance (6m²), toilet & washbasin
* Two cars garage + storage space (7.1 / 5.4 = 38.8m²)
- 1st Floor: HSP: 2.45m, rush sea floor.
* Mezzanine (6.8 / 8.9-15m² emptiness on ceilings = 47m²),
* Master bedroom (6 / 5.4 = 32.3m²) + Ensuite bathroom (bath, shower, vanity unit, separate toiletytye) + dressing room / Baby room + storeroom
* Bedroom 3 (3.5 / 4 = 14m²), ensuite bathroom (bath, vanity unit, toilet)
* Bedroom 4 (4.3 / 4 = 17.4m²), Ensuite bathroom (bath, vanity unit)
Electric heating and thermostat in each room
Electricity with two-hour meter
Recent renovations: Interior and exterior painting
PEB: F - 1275kwh / m² / year
Surface 386m² (PEB)
Manual gates for car and pedestrian
Parking space for 2-3 cars
Reference : 1078333
Environmental impact rating (CO2): 65 kg/m²