Reception desk : Rue Général Michel, in front of the n°23
Request a virtual tour from the sales advisor!
More info : 081 32 50 20 | firstname.lastname@example.org | https://novia-namur.be/
At your place or ours, let's make a safe appointment!
The NOVIA district* is one of the most emblematic projects of the CITY CENTER RENEWAL. This one is installed on a site which testifies to the RICH MILITARY HISTORY of Namur (evidenced by the remains of the guardhouse). Its aim is to revitalize this part of the town and creat a real MULTI-FUNCTIONAL, WELCOME AND FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD.
The strengths of the project:
• High-quality and very comfortable accommodation
• Offices and workspaces
• A brewery, a covered market, a community hall, a library and a museum (the African Museum of Namur)
• A storage room for bicycles and charging stations
• Private parking spaces and a parking open to all
• A large public park that promotes BIODIVERSITY and a private interior garden
• Shared vegetable gardens and urban agriculture on the roof
• Photovoltaix and solar thermal panels
* Coeur de Ville Consortium : Thomas & Piron, Aterlie de l'Arbre d'Or, DDS+, Qbrik and Eole
Cellars and parking spaces are extra.
Non contractual info & pictures
The sale takes place in compliance with the conditions provided by the Contracting authority of the contract. The final price of the land will be determined according to the quality of the Purchaser who already holds, or not, all of the full ownership of one or more other residential buildings (house or apartement) completed or under construction. The prices shown here are those that apply for a Purchaser who already owns full ownership of only one other apartment building.
Are you a first-time buyer? Thaks to the Régie Foncière de la Ville de Namur, you could benefit from preferentiel conditions on the price of land! Price offer and information upon request.
Translated with Google Translate
Rue du Premier Lanciers 1